miércoles, 2 de mayo de 2018

My Daily Routine



I get up at six thirty in the morning and at seven in the morning breakfast with my son, my parents and my sister, then we fix the room and we bathe with my son, after I start to wash clothes, then I help my mom to lunch, at half past twelve we have lunch and then wash the slab, At one thirty my son sleeps a while, at two in the afternoon I enter to the virtual platform of the national university open and distance, I check forums and then I start to develop different Jobs then I take a little time to play with my son and feed him, at seven o'clock at night I turn off the computer, then I help my mom to prepare dinner and more or less to at half past eight at night I lie down to sleep with my son.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario