In my free time my favorite
hobbies be with my family, play with my son, I like to go to the park eat ice cream with
my family, I'm happy to go to the movies and I love to ride my bike with my friends,
in my free time I also like to develop letter soup develop crosswords watch TV
series and the most important thing to be with my little son Nicolás.
miércoles, 2 de mayo de 2018
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
-
The house where we live is a two-story building and one penthouse we live in the penthouse in which my house is composed of a bathr...
-
I get up at six thirty in the morning and at seven in the morning breakfast with my son, my parents and my sister, then we fix the ...
-
The two links or web pages of my interest is Vea magazine and Instagram since they are social entertainment networks where we ...
-
In my free time my favorite hobbies be with my family, play with my son , I like to go to the park eat ice cream with my family, I...

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario